Tuesday 18 October 2011

Of Dogs and Cats: Singapore Tails

I am not a dog owner nor a cat owner, but I do certainly hope to be one soon. And, in this blog, l will blissfully act as if I owned one already!

So, this blog will serve as my diary and my point of contact to the vast world of animal lovers out there. I want to, one day, be able to look back and smile at these memories that I once had. I will unabashedly share everything - from my experiences with neighbours' dogs to my experiences feeding strays, from cat and dog food reviews to reviews on books and movies about our dear pets. All these from my Uniquely Singapore perspective. But the love for our pets will transcend physical boundaries, so all are welcome to read and share!

I will also try to offer consolidated opinions and fresh perspectives to learn how to train your pets; I am by no means an expert, but from what I have read, often the best advice comes from the person who has the same interest as you, and who has the same questions you will have - be it as a current or future dog owner.

Feel free to ask me any questions on dogs and cats, I will gladly answer them - either from my personal experience or from carefully considered and collected information.

So, this is my Singapore Tails (pun always intended) and I hope you will like it!



Update: 15th Nov 2011
It is official! On this special day, I have decided to launch a dog-walking service to all Singaporeans, preferably those staying in the West and North areas.

Contact me through email (singaporetails@gmail.com) or handphone (93261040) to know more!

I will update more in a later blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics